You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Configure and build coreboot using the Nix package manager
How to use:
- Create a configuration file for your device in
- Add an entry to default.nix, i.e.
my-device = makeDevice ./configs/my-device.nix;
- Build the coreboot rom:
nix build -A my-device
- Specify the build parameters with NixOS-style modules
- Share declarative configuration across devices
- Use cached coreboot and payload builds for different device/payload combinations
- Use GRUB2, TianoCore or SeaBIOS as primary payload
- currently only
x86_64-linuxhost and target systems are supported